Last night I started to build a new art journal. As a trial I decided I would use some scrap paper I had used as underground for some of my projects. Furthermore I wanted the front and back cover to look like metal plating, so I gathered all my materials en went for it.
Even though it isn’t finished yet, I thought I would share what I did so far.
The first picture is taken without flash and a lot less shiny, wich is what I prefer. So now I think I will wait untill morning to figure out what I will do next and what spine I will make.
If you want to see the finished book, please go to my follow up post.
Thank you for watching and should you have any questions, remarks or tips, please leave a comment below.